Apologies to everyone for the flurry of archived posts that keep turning up as new in your RSS readers, I finally got my head around the pathauto module and how I wanted the URLs to work on the site. Just took me a few goes to get there.
I stopped anonymous comments this morning. The spam module is fantastic in identifying them, but I still have to manually delete them, which is a pain in the arse. Until I have time to have another think about how to approach this you’ll have to create an account to comment.
There are some other little tweaks around the site that you might notice as I get it closer to the idea in my head of what polytechnic should be. Next step – new design.