Polytechnic

The personal brain-dump of Garrett Coakley

Fire In The Disco!… erm… shed!

So we’re just sitting in the studio minding our own business when someone shouts "The shed is on fire!". Of course we all run and have a look, being the safety conscious monkeys that we are.

For some reason the shed in the back yard of the offices decided to spontaneously combust. Casualties were few, but included Chris’ store of wood for his fire, a washing machine and a filing cabinet.

Still, it got us out in the fresh air for a bit. Given how quiet this village is I fully expect it to make the front page of the Odiham Chronicle (or whatever the local rag is).

Tags